Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rare earth may refer to:
- Rare-earth elements, a group of elements on the periodic table
- Rare-earth mineral, a mineral substantively composed of these elements
- Rare-earth magnet, a type of magnet that employs rare earth elements to increase effectiveness
- Rare Earth hypothesis, the theory that complex life in the universe is exceptionally rare
- as a proper noun:
- Rare Earth (book), a book by Peter Ward, a geologist and paleontologist, and Donald E. Brownlee
- Rare Earth (band), an American musical group
- Rare Earth Records, a subsidiary of Motown Records which produced rock music
- Rare Earth, a YouTube webseries produced by Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, starring his son, Evan Hadfield
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rare earth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.