From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rash or rash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rash is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance, or texture.
Rash may also refer to:
- Rash (surname)
- Rash, Alabama, a community in the United States
- Rash Behari Bose (1886–1945), Indian revolutionary
- Rash Behari Ghosh (1845–1921), Indian politician, lawyer, social worker and philanthropist
- Rash (novel), a 2006 young adult novel
- Rash (film), a 2005 Australian documentary
- Rash!!, a manga series
- Rash, one of the three Battletoads (characters) in the video game series, cartoon and comic strips
- Red and Anarchist Skinheads, a left-wing anti-racist, anti-fascist skinhead group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.