Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasher or Rashers may refer to:
- Rasher (artist), an Irish figurative artist
- Rasher (comics), a British comic strip
- Rasher, a slice of bacon, in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Rasher, a recurring character in the TV series Blood Drive
- Rashers Tierney, a character on Strumpet City played by David Kelly
- Sebastes miniatus, a fish also known as the vermilion rockfish
- USS Rasher, a former US Navy vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.