From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Chief Rasolo of Nayau
Tui Nayau Rasolo
|Mother||Tarau of Tovu Totoya|
- Transactions and Proceedings of the Fiji Society
- Tovata I & II by A. C. Reid
- Matanitū: the struggle for power in early Fiji by David Routledge. Institute of Pacific Studies in association with the Fiji Centre Extension Services, University of the South Pacific.
- Fijian masi: a traditional art form by Gale Scott Troxler.
- The Lau Islands (Fiji) and their fairy tales and folklore by Sir Thomas Reginald St. Johnston.
- Mara, Ratu Sir Kamisese: "The Pacific Way: A Memoir"
- Pacific Islands Monthly. "The first Tui Nayau was Roko Rasolo, Ratu Sir Kamisese's great-great-great grandfather."