Rated R primarily refers to movies (and even metaphorically to "TV shows" and "videogames" in their rating systems) that have been given a "restricted" rating by a film rating system. The definition is "No one under 17 admitted without a bought ticket by a parent or an accompanying parent or guardian". This rating is given for frequent strong language and violence, nudity for sexual purposes, and drug abuse.
- Motion Picture Association of America film rating system
- Canadian Home Video Rating System
- British Board of Film Classification, which uses an "R" rating
Rated R may also refer to:
- Rated R (Queens of the Stone Age album)
- Rated R (Rihanna album)
- "Rated R", a song by Ralph Tresvant
- "Rated R", a song by Redman
- "Reality Is Rated 'R'", a song by d.b.s. on the album If the Music's Loud Enough…
- "The Rated R", a rapper from Thug Life group
- "Rated R", a rapper from Tampa, Florida
- Rated R, an entertainment program aired on the radio station DYAB in the Philippines
- "Rated R Superstar", the nickname of professional wrestler Edge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rated R.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.