Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rava may refer to:
- Bishnu Prasad Rabha, multifaceted artist and revolutionary singer of Assam
- Abba ben Joseph bar Ḥama (born 270), a Jewish Talmudist who lived in Babylonia, always known by the honorific name Raba, Rava, or Amora-Rava
- Rava is an Italian surname, e.g. Enrico Rava
- Another name for the wine grape Ravat blanc
- Rava, also Suji, an Indian term for semolina; used in making Bombay rava, Rava dosa, etc.
- Rava (island), an island in the Croatian part of the Adriatic sea
- Rava-Ruska, a city in the Lviv Oblast of western Ukraine
- Rava, the Hungarian name for Roua village, Fântânele Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Rava, Harju County, village in Kõue Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Rava, Järva County, village in Ambla Parish, Järva County, Estonia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.