From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rava may refer to:
- Bishnu Prasad Rabha, multifaceted artist and revolutionary singer of Assam
- Abba ben Joseph bar Ḥama (born 270), a Jewish Talmudist who lived in Babylonia, always known by the honorific name Raba, Rava, or Amora-Rava
- Rava is an Italian surname, e.g. Enrico Rava
- Another name for the wine grape Ravat blanc
- Rava, also Suji, an Indian term for semolina; used in making Bombay rava, Rava dosa, etc.
- Rava (island), an island in the Croatian part of the Adriatic sea
- Rava-Ruska, a city in the Lviv Oblast of western Ukraine
- Rava, the Hungarian name for Roua village, Fântânele Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Rava, Harju County, village in Kõue Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Rava, Järva County, village in Ambla Parish, Järva County, Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.