Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up razorfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Razorfish may refer to:
A common name used for three unrelated groups of fishes:
- The genera Aeoliscus, and Centriscus, also known as shrimpfishes, in the family Centriscidae
- The genus Xyrichtys of the family Labridae
- The species Aeoliscus strigatus
- The razor shell Ensis arcuatus, sometimes called razor fish
- Pinna bicolor, found in South Australian waters
- Razorfish (company), an advertising agency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Razorfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.