Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bioreactor, a device which controls a biologically active environment.
- Chemical reactor, a device for containing and controlling a chemical reaction
- Fusion reactor, a device for containing and controlling a fusion power reaction
- An inductor (possessing reactance) in an electrical power grid
- A current limiting reactor is used to limit starting current of motors and to protect variable frequency drives
- Nuclear reactor, a device for containing and controlling a nuclear reaction
- Reactor, a physics simulation engine
- The reactor pattern, a design pattern used in concurrent programming
- In entertainment
- Reactor an alternative title for the 1978 Italian film War of the Robots directed by Alfonso Brescia
- Re·ac·tor, a 1981 album by Neil Young and Crazy Horse
- Reactor (arcade game), an arcade game created by Gottlieb
- Reactor, Inc., a defunct interactive entertainment company founded by Mike Saenz
- Reactor, a comedy series on Syfy, hosted by David Huntsberger.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reactor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.