From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bioreactor, is a device which controls biologically active environment.
- Chemical reactor, a device for containing and controlling a chemical reaction
- Fusion reactor, a device for containing and controlling a fusion power reaction
- An inductor (possessing reactance) in an electrical power grid
- A current limiting reactor is used to limit starting current of motors and to protect variable frequency drives
- Nuclear reactor, a device for containing and controlling a nuclear reaction
- Reactor, a physics simulation engine
- The reactor pattern, a design pattern used in concurrent programming
- In entertainment
- Reactor an alternative title for the 1978 Italian film War of the Robots directed by Alfonso Brescia
- Re-ac-tor, a 1981 album by Neil Young and Crazy Horse
- Reactor (arcade game), an arcade game created by Gottlieb
- Reactor, Inc., a defunct interactive entertainment company founded by Mike Saenz
- Reactor, a comedy series on Syfy, hosted by David Huntsberger.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reactor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.