(Redirected from Rebecca (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rebecca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rebecca is a biblical matriarch.
Rebecca, or similar, may also refer to:
- Rebecca, Georgia, United States
People with the name
- Rebecca (given name)
- Rebeca Pous Del Toro (born 1978), known professionally as Rebeca, Spanish singer
- Rebekah Johnson (born 1976), also known as Rebekah, American singer-songwriter
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Rebecca (novel), a 1938 novel by Daphne du Maurier
- Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, a 1903 children's novel by Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Rebekah (novel), a 2001 novel by Orson Scott Card
- Rebecca (1940 film), a 1940 film directed by Alfred Hitchcock based on du Maurier's novel
- Rebecca, a 1952 Filipino film starring Tessie Agana and Van De Leon
- Rebecca (1963 film), Malayalam film directed by Kunchacko
- Rebecca (2016 film), a Ghana-Nigeria film directed by Shirley Frimpong-Manso
- "Rebecca" (Tesla Boy song), a 2011 song by the Russian band Tesla Boy
- "Rebecca Came Back from Mecca," a 1921 song popular in the United States
- "Rebecca," a song on the 1975 Flo and Eddie album, Illegal, Immoral and Fattening
- "Rebecca," a song on the 2016 Against Me! Album, "Shape Shift With Me"
- "Rebeca", song by Johnny Ventura Y Su Combo Show 1984
- "Rebeca", song by Enanitos Verdes from Néctar (album)
- "Rebeca (song)" a song by MC Livinho, Gerek and Maejor 2018
- Rebeca (telenovela), a 2003 Spanish-language telenovela
- Rebecca (1979 miniseries), a 1979 miniseries directed by Simon Langton based on du Maurier's novel
- Rebecca (1997 miniseries), a 1997 miniseries directed by Jim O'Brien based on du Maurier's novel
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Rebecca (band), a 1980s Japanese pop band fronted by Nokko
- Rebecca (musical), a 2006 musical by Michael Kunze and Sylvester Levay
- Rebecca, a steam locomotive in the television series Thomas & Friends.
Computing and technology
- Rebeca (programming language), an actor-based programming language
- Rebecca/Eureka transponding radar, a Second World War aircraft homing and distance measuring system
- RebeccaPurple, the name of hex color #663399 , used in various computer technologies
- Rebecca (raccoon), a pet raccoon kept by president Calvin Coolidge
- Rebecca, a genus of algae in the order Pavlovales
- Rebecca Riots of nineteenth-century South Wales
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebecca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.