(Redirected from Rebecca (film))
|Look up Rebecca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rebecca is a biblical matriarch.
Rebecca, or similar, may also refer to:
- Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, a 1903 children's novel by Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Rebecca (novel), a 1938 novel by Daphne du Maurier
- Rebekah (novel), a 2001 novel by Orson Scott Card
Film and television
- Based on the Daphne du Maurier novel:
- Rebecca, a 1952 Filipino film starring Tessie Agana and Van De Leon
- Rebecca (1963 film), Malayalam film directed by Kunchacko
- Rebeca (telenovela), a 2003 Spanish-language telenovela
- Rebecca (musical), a 2006 musical by Michael Kunze and Sylvester Levay
- Rebecca (band), a 1980s Japanese pop band fronted by Nokko
- Rebeca Pous Del Toro (born 1978), known professionally as Rebeca, Spanish singer
- Rebekah Johnson (born 1976), also known as Rebekah, American singer-songwriter
- "Rebecca" (Tesla Boy song), a 2011 song by the Russian band Tesla Boy
- "Rebecca Came Back From Mecca," a 1921 song popular in the United States
- "Rebecca," a song on the 1975 Flo and Eddie album, Illegal, Immoral and Fattening
- "Rebecca," a song on the 2016 Against Me! Album, "Shape Shift With Me"
- Rebecca, Georgia, United States
- Rebecca Riots of nineteenth-century South Wales
- Rebecca/Eureka transponding radar, a Second World War aircraft homing and distance measuring system
- Rebeca (programming language), an actor-based programming language
- Rebecca, a genus of algae in the order Pavlovales
- Rebecca (raccoon), a pet raccoon kept by president Calvin Coolidge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebecca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.