This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Distribution of fashion, sport and home décor products on the web|
|Revenue||3.4 bn € (2010)|
Number of employees
|14 000 (average headcount, 2010)|
|Subsidiaries||La Redoute, Cyrillus, Somewhere, Vertbaudet, Stella McCartney Kids, Daxon, Castaluna, OneStopPlus, Jessica London, Roaman's, Woman Within, Avenue, KingSize, BrylaneHome,|
Redcats was a group of commercial companies managed by Jean-Michel Noir. This group entity specialized in international online fashion and home furnishing distribution. PPR sold the Redcats companies to focus on luxury and sports.
Formerly known as the La Redoute Group, Redcats was a French group that was founded in 1999. In the late 1990s, the Group acquired international brands. Redcats represented a portfolio of 17 European and American brands for men, women and children.
To increase its brand presence on the web, Redcats introduced a new visual identity in 2010 and launched a new corporate website in 2011.
With an international presence, the Group accounted for more than 70 merchant websites in 2011
Redcats mainly dealt with product categories in the fields of apparel, home furnishings and sports gear.
E-commerce: a growth catalyst for redcats
In 2010, Redcats had over 26 million active customers in 31 countries and generated 57% of its revenue through its 70 merchant websites. The Group attracts 54 million visitors per month from all over the world to its websites.
- 184 million items sold worldwide in 2010
- 3,436 million Euros in revenue in 2010
- 165 million Euros in operating profit in 2010
- 14,105 collaborators in 2010
- Jean-Michel Noir: Chairman and CEO of Redcats - Cyrillus
- Sharon MacBeath: SVP, Human Resources and Communication
- Eric Courteille: Chief Financial Officer
- Nathalie Balla: Chairman and CEO, La Redoute France
- Dominique Giusiano: Chief Executive Officer, Children Family Brands
- Françoise Dévé: Chief Executive Officer, Europe
- Sylvain Desjonquères: Chairman and CEO, USA
- "Profit Falls at French Luxury and Sportswear Group Kering". The New York Times. 22 February 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- Brohan, Mark. "Redcats USA goes dark after the sale of its last web and catalog properties". Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- Article on http://leblog.wcie.fr/
- Publication on http://www.ppr.com /
- Article on http://www.vad-info.com /
- Publication on http://www.ppr.com/
- Article on http://lexpansion.lexpress.fr/
- Key figures on http://lexpansion.lexpress.fr/