From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reflex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reflex is an involuntary movement in response to a stimulus.
Reflex also may refer to:
- Reflex (game show) on BBC One
- "The Reflex" (1984), single by Duran Duran
- Reflex (novel) by Steven Gould
- Reflex (magazine), Czech weekly
In software contexts
Bands and other organizations
- Reflex, any word whose existence is deduced by a linguistic reconstruction based on the existence of the word's descendant(s)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.