From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Refund may refer to:
- Money back guarantee - a guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, a refund will be made.
- Tax refund - refund on taxes when the tax liability is less than the taxes paid.
- Refunding - when a debt holders calls back bonds with the express purpose of reissuing new debt.
- Deposit-refund system - a surcharge on a product when purchased and a rebate when it is returned.
- Tax-free shopping - allows shoppers to get a refund of any sales tax.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.