|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Reiji (れいじ, レイジ) is a common masculine Japanese given name.
Reiji can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 礼二, "salute, two"
- 礼司, "salute, rule"
- 礼治, "salute, govern"
- 玲次, "sound of jewels, next"
- 怜児, "wise, child"
- 麗司, "lovely, rule"
- 零児, "zero, child"
- 零司, "zero, rule"
- 零時, "zero, time" (midnight)
- 伶史, "actor, history"
- 令治, "orders, govern"
- 澪士, "waterway, scholar"
- Leiji Matsumoto (零士), a Japanese manga artist
- Reiji Nagakawa (玲二), a Japanese translator
- Reiji Okazaki (令治), a Japanese biologist
- Reiji Yamada (玲司), a Japanese manga artist
- Azuma Reiji, a character from Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
- Takigawa Reiji (レイジ), a character from the fighting game series Bloody Roar
- Reiji (also known as "Rage"), a character in the manga Gravitation
- Reiji Arisu (零児), the original character in the action RPG/tactical RPG hybrid Namco × Capcom
- Reiji Akaba, called Declan Akaba in the English dub, the rival character in the anime and manga series Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Reiji Fujita (玲司), the main character in the manga and anime series Gallery Fake
- Reiji Kageyama, antagonist of sci-fi/action manga and anime series Gate Keepers
- Reiji Kokonoe of Kodomo no Jikan
- Reiji Mitsurugi (怜侍), a character from the Japanese version of the Ace Attorney video game
- Reiji Mizuchi is from an anime called Beyblade Metal Fusion series
- Reiji Namikawa (零司), a minor character in the manga and anime series Death Note
- Reiji Nogi (怜治), a villain in the Japanese tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Reiji Oozora (レイジ), a character in the manga and anime series Dragon Drive character
- Reiji Oyama (礼児), a character in the fighting game series Power Instinct
- Reiji Takayama (澪士), a character in the anime series based on the American comic book Witchblade
- Reiji Sakamaki (逆巻), a character in the visual novel and anime series Diabolik Lovers
- Reiji (レイジ), known as Reggie in the English dub, is a minor recurring character in the Diamond & Pearl Pokémon anime series and the older brother of Shinji (Paul).
- Reiji Suwa (怜治 ), a character from Prince of Stride.
- Reiji Kotobuki, a character from Uta no Prince-sama.
- 6565 Reiji, a Main-belt Asteroid
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|