Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up relax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Relax may refer to:
- Roland Z-120 Relax, a German ultralight aircraft design for the 120 kg class
- Relax (Blank & Jones album), 2003
- Relax (Das Racist album), 2011
- Cool Relax, a 1997 album by R&B singer Jon B.
- "Relax" (song), a 1983 song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, covered, sampled, and remixed by many artists
- "Relax", a song by The Who from their album The Who Sell Out
- "Relax", a single by Peaches from the album I Feel Cream
- "Relax", title song from Relax by Das Racist
- "Relax, Take It Easy", a 2006 song by Mika
- Regular Language description for XML, a specification for describing XML-based languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.