Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reo may refer to:
- Reo Coordination Language
- Réo, town in Burkina Faso
- Reo, Estonia, village in Saaremaa Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Reo, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Spencer County
- Don Reo, television writer and producer
- Reo (spider), a spider genus of family Mimetidae
- reo, Maori word meaning voice or language, as in te reo Māori
- Kōhanga Reo (pre-school language-recovery movement)
REO may refer to:
- Real estate owned, a class of property
- REO Motor Car Company
- R.E.O. (album), 1976 album from REO Speedwagon
- REO Speedwagon, Classic Rock Band
- REO, FAA identifier for Rome State Airport in Rome, Oregon
- REO for rare-earth oxide
- REO’s Deli, an Italian ready-to-eat food brand in Thailand: no-baked spinach with cheese, pork lasagna, etc.
People with the given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.