|Directed by||Lasse Åberg
|Produced by||Bo Jonsson|
|Written by||Lasse Åberg
|Music by||Janne Schaffer|
Repmånad is a Swedish comedy film which was released to cinemas in Sweden on 23 February 1979, directed by Lasse Åberg. The plot revolves around a group of men called in for refresher exercise (known as "repmånad" in Swedish, hence the title) in the Swedish Army, and who did their national service together some years earlier. The alternative name is "How to make boys out of men (Swedish:hur man gör pojkar av män), a joke on the military motto "We make men out of boys".
- Janne 'Loffe' Carlsson as Oskar Löfgren
- Lasse Åberg as Helge Jonsson
- Ted Åström as Börje Larsson
- Lasse Haldenberg as Hans Öberg
- Weiron Holmberg as Tore Tallroth
- Lennart Skoogh as Jonas Gustafsson
- Ingvar Andersson as Captain 'Beethoven'
- Lena-Maria Gårdenäs-Lawton as Bea (as Lena-Maria)
- Agneta Prytz as Helge's mother
- Peter Ahlm as Major
- Lars Amble as Chief Editor
- Bengt Berger as Col. Berg
- Malou Berg as Doris' Friend
- Monica Dominique as Doris
- Charlie Elvegård as Göte
- "Repmånad" (in Swedish). Swedish Film Database. 23 February 1979. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|