Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up requin or requins in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Requin, shark in French (pl : requins), may refer to :
- Requins de l'Atlantique FC, a football club of Benin playing in the town of Cotonou
- Great Requin River, a river of Grenada
- Little Requin River, a river of Grenada
- Steve Requin (born 1968), a Canadian cartoonist from Québec
- USS Requin (SS-481), a United States Navy Tench-class submarine
- a French submarine seized by Italy during World War II and converted into a cargo submarine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Requin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.