|Look up rete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rete may refer to:
- Net (device), in Latin
- The Network (Italian: La Rete), a former Italian political party
- Rete algorithm, an efficient pattern matching algorithm for implementing production rule systems
- Part of an astrolabe, a historical astronomical instrument
- Net-like anatomic structures: Rete canalis hypoglossi, Rete carpale dorsale, Rete mirabile, Rete ovarii, Rete patellare, Rete pegs and ridges, Rete testes, Rete venosum.
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI), an Italian company, owner of Italy's railway network
- All pages beginning with "Rete"
- All pages with a title containing Rete
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.