From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reticulated)
|Look up reticulation or reticulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reticulation is a net-like pattern, arrangement, or structure. Reticulation or Reticulated may refer to:
- Reticulation (single-access key) is a structure of an identification tree, where there are several possible routes to a correct identification; the tree's "branches" are thus connected into a network, and the key is more robust against errors
- A coloration pattern of some animals (e.g. the reticulated giraffe)
- An arrangement of veins in a leaf, with the veins interconnected like a network
- The endoplasmic reticulum within a cell, often resembling a net
- A phylogenetic network, the result when hybrid speciation, introgression and parapyletic speciation is applied to a phylogenetic tree
- Reticulated water (Australia only), for water from a piped network rather than from a bore or well. See: wiktionary:reticulated water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reticulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.