Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reticulate, reticulated, or reticulated water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reticulation is a net-like pattern, arrangement, or structure.
Reticulation or Reticulated may refer to:
- Reticulation (single-access key), a structure of an identification tree, where there are several possible routes to a correct identification
- A coloration pattern of some animals (e.g. the reticulated giraffe)
- An arrangement of veins in a leaf, with the veins interconnected like a network
- The endoplasmic reticulum within a cell, often resembling a net
- A phylogenetic network, the result when hybrid speciation, introgression and parapyletic speciation is applied to a phylogenetic tree
- Reticulated water (Australia, South Africa), water from a piped network rather than from a bore or well, see: wiktionary:reticulated water
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reticulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.