From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up review in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Review is an evaluation of a publication, product, service, company, or other object or idea. An article about or a compilation of reviews may itself be called a review.
Review may also refer to:
- Book review, a description and evaluation of a book
- Literature review, academic review of the scholarship within a field
- Peer review, the process by which scientists assess the work of their colleagues that has been submitted for publication in the scientific literature
- Software review, a process or meeting during which a software product is examined
- Systematic review, a focused literature review that synthesizes high-quality research relevant to a specific topic
- Naval Review, review of ships in the US Navy fleet
- Fleet review, review of ships in the Royal Navy fleet, also applicable to other Commonwealth countries
- Review (Glay album), 1997
- Review (Mikuni Shimokawa album), 2003
- Review (band), a Bulgarian New Wave band
- Review (magazine) a magazine covering issues of economic policy and management published by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Adventist Review, the official newsmagazine of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Review with Myles Barlow, an Australian television show
- Review (TV series), an American remake of the above
- Review of a sports officiating call though instant replay
- Revue, a type of multi-act popular theatrical entertainment that combines music, dance and sketches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Review.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.