From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rewa may refer to:
- Rewa Province, Fiji
- Rewa River, Fiji
- Rewa, Poland
- Rewa River (Guyana)
- Rewa's Village, a community project in Kerikeri, New Zealand, named after a Maori chief
- Rewa F.C. A Fiji football team
- HMHS Rewa British hospital ship Rewa was sunk by a U boat off the Bristol Channel on the 4 January 1918
- Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Rewa Division, Madhya Pradesh
- Rewa District, Madhya Pradesh
- Rewa (princely state)
- Alternate name for the Narmada River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rewa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.