Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rhinelander can refer to a person from Rhineland, Germany, or:
- Rhinelander, Wisconsin, a city in the United States
- Rhenish Warmblood or Rhineländer, a German breed of warmblood horse
- Rhinelander, a German breed of rabbit
- The Rhinelander Mansion in New York City, USA
- Frederic W. Rhinelander (1828–1904), an American who served as president of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Gertrude Rhinelander Waldo (c. 1837–1914), an American heiress
- Thomas Jackson Oakley Rhinelander (1858–1946), an American real estate magnate and society leader
- Philip M. Rhinelander (1869–1939), bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania
- Edith Cruger Sands Rhinelander (1874–1923), an American socialite
- Rhinelander Waldo (1877–1927), an early 20th-century American fire commissioner, then police commissioner, of New York City, USA
- Anita Rhinelander Stewart (later Princess Miguel of Braganza) (1886–1977), an American socialite and heiress
- Kip Rhinelander (1903 – 1936), an American socialite in New York City who was the subject of a divorce process (1925) notable for the contemporary discussion of racial issues and for the use of (ethical) photomanipulation in journalism
- Philip H. Rhinelander (1908–1987), philosopher at Stanford University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhinelander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.