|Date of birth||1 April 1983|
|Place of birth||Carletonville, South Africa|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (14 st 2 lb; 198 lb)|
|School||Klerksdorp High School, South Africa|
|Rugby union career|
Riaan Viljoen (born 1 April 1983) is a professional South African rugby union rugby player, currently playing with Japanese Super Rugby side the Sunwolves and Top League West side NTT DoCoMo Red Hurricanes. He was born in Carletonville, South Africa and his first tour with the Springboks was to France, Italy, Ireland and England in late 2009 where he played in two touring matches. He signed with the Sharks for the 2012 and the 2013 Super Rugby tournaments.
- Tour matches: 2
- Total Springbok matches: 2
- Win ratio:
- France, Italy, Ireland & England, 2009.
- North West Craven Week 2001.
- Griquas Currie Cup 2008.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Riaan Viljoen". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Cheetahs Profile
- Scrum.com Profile
- itsrugby.co.uk Profile
- "Riaan Viljoen rejoint NTT-Docomo Red Hurricanes". Japon Rugby (in French). 28 June 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|