Richard Wolfson (physicist)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is the author of numerous articles and books.
Professor Wolfson is the author of several books, including the college textbooks Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Essential University Physics, and Energy, Environment, and Climate. He is also an interpreter of science for the nonspecialist, a contributor to Scientific American, and author of the books Nuclear Choices: A Citizen's Guide to Nuclear Technology and Simply Einstein: Relativity Demystified.
- (1999). Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Addison-Wesley, ISBN 978-0321035752
- (2003). Simply Einstein: Relativity Demystified, W.W. Norton & Co. ISBN 0-393-32507-5
- Mosko, Sarah (November 11, 2010). "America's addiction to oil caused Gulf of Mexico spill". Santa Monica Daily Press. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- "Dr. Richard Wolfson's CV". Vermont Academy of Science and Engineering. University of Vermont. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- "Professor Richard Wolfson". The Teaching Company. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- Homepage at Middlebury College website