|Chair of the Colorado Democratic Party|
March 5, 2011
|Born||November 3, 1974|
|Alma mater||Regis University|
Rick Palacio (born November 3, 1974) is the founder of PSGroup, a political and corporate consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado. For six years, Palacio served as Chairman of the Colorado Democratic Party. He was born in Pueblo, Colorado and is a sixth-generation Coloradan. Rick attended Pueblo County High School, and later Regis University in Denver.
Prior to his service as Chair, Palacio worked in a variety of roles in Colorado and national politics.   Palacio then held multiple roles with U.S. Rep. John Salazar of Colorado's third Congressional District, including Legislative Assistant and later Deputy Communications Director.
In 2008 he was hired as Deputy Director of Member Service in the office of the House Majority Leader, Congressman Steny H. Hoyer, the second highest-ranking member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Palacio was one of the primary Congressional staffers responsible for the repeal of Don't ask, don't tell.
Palacio was elected  Chairman of the Colorado Democratic Party on March 5, 2011. Palacio is the first Latino in Colorado's history to hold the office of chair of a major political party, and when elected was only the second in the nation. He is also openly gay.
Awards and recognition
- 2008: 5280 Magazine's list of Colorado's Most Influential Latinos
- 2011: Advocate Magazine's List of 40 Under Forty
- 2011: Out Front Colorado's "Power" list of most Influential GLBT Coloradans
- 2011: Southern Colorado Equality Alliance "Pride of Pueblo" award 
- 2015: 40 Under 40: Latinos in American Politics 
- Martinez, Vanessa (August 2008). "Latinos Rising: A look at Colorado's most politically influential Latinos, including four under 40". 5280. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Malone, Patrick (March 14, 2011). "A defeat launched new Democratic leader". The Pueblo Chieftain. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "Majority Leader Hoyer Announces Key Staff Changes and Additions". The Office of Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer. March 31, 2008. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Lee, Kurtis (March 6, 2011). "Colorado Dems elect Rick Palacio state party chair". The Denver Post. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Catanese, David (March 5, 2011). "Colo. Dems tap Latino chair, Pozen plays hard to get". Politico. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "Forty Under 40: Part Two". Advocate.com. May 2011. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "Power surges through Colorado LGBT community". Out Front Colorado. October 5, 2011. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "News and Events". Socoequality.org. 2011-10-21. Retrieved October 31, 2011.