Ring of Elysium
|Ring of Elysium|
|Release||Early Access - Steam
Closed Beta - Garena
Ring of Elysium (Chinese: 无限法则) is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle royale game developed by Tencent Games and published by Tencent Games and Garena. In North America and parts of Asia it was released on Steam on September 19, 2018 as a free-to-play early access game on the North American servers, and on November 25, 2018 on the European servers.
Sixty people are trapped in a snow mountain, assaulted by disastrous snowstorm Ymir. The way out is a rescue flight which can only save up to four people. Survivors must stay ahead of the approaching storm while eliminating competitors. Players are equipped with a snowboard, climbing gear, or a hang glider, to traverse the snowy terrain and adapt to fights and other intense situations.
- "How to Download and Install Ring of Elysium". Prima Games. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Official release". ringofelysium.org. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Here's the trailer for Tencent's battle royale with snowboards coming to Steam next week". pcgamer.com.
- Saed, Sherif (2018-09-19). "Ring of Elysium European launch delayed". VG247. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Ring of Elysium is also known as Europa". ringofelysium.org. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- Ashaari, Alleef (2018-09-12). "Ring of Elysium Release Date: When Is Ring of Elysium Coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One?". GameRevolution. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Official Announcement – Penutupan Periode Closed Beta – News". roe.garena.co.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2018-07-02.