|A male ringed woopecker at Vale Natural Reserve, Linhares, Espirito Santo state, Brazil|
The ringed woodpecker (Celeus torquatus) is a species of bird in the family Picidae, the woodpeckers, piculets, and wrynecks. It is found in northern Brazil, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, and western Venezuela. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical swamps.
- Ringed woodpecker videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- Ringed woodpecker photo gallery VIREO
- Photo-Medium Res; Article borderland-tours
- Photo; Article birding-in-Peru
- Photo; Article planktonik
|This woodpecker-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|