Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rinse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rinse may refer to:
- Rinse, a step in washing
- Rinse cycle of a washing machine or dishwasher
- Mouth rinse, or mouthwash
- Hair dye
- Rinse, an unreleased Vanessa Carlton album
- Rinse FM, a london community radio station, operating as a pirate until being licensed in 2010
- Rinse (album), a 2003 album by Minotaur Shock
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rinse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.