Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rinse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rinse may refer to:
- Rinse, a step in washing
- Rinse cycle of a washing machine or dishwasher
- Mouth rinse, or mouthwash
- Hair dye
- Rinse, an unreleased Vanessa Carlton album
- Rinse FM, a london community radio station, operating as a pirate until being licensed in 2010
- Rinse (album), a 2003 album by Minotaur Shock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rinse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.