From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up رسالة in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up ر_س_ل#Arabic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Risala (risalah, risalat, resalah etc.) is the Arabic word for "message".
It may refer to:
- Risalah (fiqh), a summary of religious prescriptions in Islamic jurisprudence
- Al-Risala by Muhammad ibn Idris ash-Shafi'i
- Other books known by the shorthand "(ar-)Risala"
- The "message" of Allah to mankind revealed via "messengers", see Rasul
- Risala, Mughal-era term for a cavalry unit commanded by a Risaldar
- Ar-Risala, a populated place in Baghdad Governorate, Iraq
- Al-Resalah Satellite TV, an Arabic Islamic television channel
- Mohammad, Messenger of God, also known as The Message or Ar-Risalah, a film by Moustapha Akkad
- Resala Charity Organization, a non-profit organization based in Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Risala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.