Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up رسالة in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up ر_س_ل#Arabic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Risala (risalah, risalat, resalah etc.) is the Arabic word for "message".
It may refer to:
- Risalah (fiqh), a summary of religious prescriptions in Islamic jurisprudence
- Al-Risala by Muhammad ibn Idris ash-Shafi'i
- Other books known by the shorthand "(ar-)Risala"
- Risala by Ahmad ibn Fadlan
- Al-Risala, a book of religious instruction for children by Ibn Abi Zayd
- Rasa'il al-hikmah, a corpus of sacred texts and pastoral letters in Druze tradition
- Risale-i Nur, a collection of books on exegesis by Said Nursî
- ar-Risala, a literary magazine edited by Ahmad Hasan al-Zayyat published in Cairo
- The "message" of Allah to mankind revealed via "messengers", see Rasul
- Risala, Mughal-era term for a cavalry unit commanded by a Risaldar
- Ar-Risala, a populated place in Baghdad Governorate, Iraq
- Al-Resalah Satellite TV, an Arabic Islamic television channel
- Mohammad, Messenger of God, also known as The Message or Ar-Risalah, a film by Moustapha Akkad
- Resala Charity Organization, a non-profit organization based in Egypt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Risala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.