|Industry||Financial services, Software|
|Founders||Aaron Klein (CEO)|
Mike McDaniel (CIO)
Matt Pistone (CTO)
Number of employees
Riskalyze is a financial technology company that provides software as a service to financial advisors in the United States. Riskalyze's platform provides tools for analyzing investment risk, delivering 401(k) plans, and building and implementing investment portfolios.
Co-founders Aaron Klein (Chief Executive Officer), Mike McDaniel (Chief Investment Officer), and Matt Pistone (Chief Technology Officer) founded the company in 2011. Riskalyze was initially a free consumer product, but became a tool licensed to financial advisors after a shift in the business model.
In 2016, Riskalyze raised Series-A institutional funding of $20 million from FTV Capital. Riskalyze was recognized by Fast Company on its list of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance 2013 and The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Personal Finance 2015. Forbes recognized Riskalyze on its Fintech 50 list in 2015 and 2016.
In August 2017, Riskalyze was reported to support 20,000 advisors collectively representing hundreds of billions in assets under management. Riskalyze has approximately 225 employees, two offices in Auburn, California, and one office in Atlanta, Georgia in the Bank of America Plaza.
- Malito, Alessandra. "Stereotypes In Risk Mean Misaligned Portfolios". Investment News. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- Britton, Diana. "FPA, TrueProfile Create New Risk-Profiling Tool". Wealth Management. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- Carrns, Ann. "New Site Seeks to Analyze Investors' Appetite for Risk". Bucks Blog. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Skinner, Liz. "Riskalyze draws $20 million in capital for robo platform and other adviser products". Investment News. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "The 2013 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies by Sector: Finance | Fast Company". Fast Company. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Fintech 50: The Future Of Your Money". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Sharf, Samantha. "The Fintech 50: The Complete List 2016". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Neal, Ryan (2017-08-09). "What Is Aaron Klein Building With Riskalyze?". Wealth Management. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Anderson, Mark. "Auburn-based fintech company recruits CFO experienced at high-growth firms". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-03-01.