|Look up riverbank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riverbank or river bank may refer to:
Enterprises and organizations
- Riverbank Academy, a special school in Coventry, England
- Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge, County Kildare, Ireland
- Riverbank West, luxury high-rise apartment building at 560 West 43rd Street in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
- Riverbanks Zoo, a zoo in South Carolina
- The RiverBank, 1920–2011, a Wisconsin bank offering banking, insurance and investment services
- "River Bank" (Jamaican song), a 1964 song by Byron Lee and the Dragonaires (adapted as a 1978 single by Headley Bennett)
- "River Bank", a 1975 song by Prince Jazzbo
- "River Bank" (Brad Paisley song), a 2014 single by Brad Paisley
- "Tales from the Riverbank", a 1981 song by The Jam
- "The Riverbank", a 1998 song by Paul Weller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riverbank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.