Road to nowhere
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Road to nowhere may refer to:
- The 3-mile (4.8 km) access road to the proposed Gravina Island Bridge in Alaska; the bridge was never built.
- The 1.5-mile (2.4 km) Interstate 705 in Tacoma, Washington
- Lakeview Drive, the uncompleted North Shore Road at Fontana Lake reservoir, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina
- The Amstutz Expressway, a freeway section of Illinois Route 137 in Waukegan, Illinois
- A stretch of unused dual carriageway in Yate, England, which is closed to traffic and has been used as a film location and by police for training purposes
- A section of the U.S. Route 222 freeway bypass north of Reading, Pennsylvania (now completed).
- A name given to Maryland Route 10 (the Arundel Expressway) before it was extended south from MD 648 to MD 100.
- The Schuylkill Parkway freeway stub in Bridgeport, Pennsylvania.
- The road connecting the city of Iqaluit, in the Canadian territory of Nunavut, to Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park.
Film and television
- Road to Nowhere (film), a 2010 American romance movie
- Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, a 2004 British comedy TV show
- Nowhere Road, a 2011 short film by Benjamin Dynice
- "The Road to Nowhere" (Дорога никуда), a 1930 novel by Alexander Grin
- "Road to Nowhere", a song by Talking Heads
- "Road to Nowhere", a song by Ozzy Osbourne on his album No More Tears
- "Road to Nowhere", a song by Bullet for My Valentine on the deluxe edition of the album Scream Aim Fire
- "Road to Nowhere", a song by Lucie Idlout
- "A Road to Nowhere", a song by Gerry Goffin and Carole King, released as a single by King in 1966, also covered by White Trash
- Youker, Darrin (June 18, 2006). "The wait is over". Reading Eagle. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
- Lee, Robert (May 21, 1991). "Route 10 Gets Off To Slow Start". The Baltimore Sun. Baltimore: Tribune Company. Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- Schogol, Marc (May 5, 2002). "New plans for a 'Road to Nowhere'". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Road to nowhere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.