Rob Campbell is an actor in stage, television and films.
A graduate of Wesleyan University and the Yale School of Drama, Campbell performed in numerous Yale Repertory Theatre productions including A Winter's Tale. On Broadway, he appeared as Lvov in Ivanov (with Kevin Kline) and as Manus in Translations (with Brian Dennehy). He also has performed at many theatres in New York (NYC's Public Theater, Lincoln Center, Playwrights Horizons, Classic Stage Company, Manhattan Theatre Club), in London, and across the country (Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Goodman Theatre, Williamstown Theatre Festival, etc.).
Campbell made his screen debut in Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven. He also has appeared in prominent TV-Series.
TV series appearances
- The Cheating Curve (1999), as Ethan Watson
- "Merger" (2002), as Mr. Gary 'Bo' Bergan
- The Posthumous Collection (2004), as Daniel Heltman
- Hope & Faith, 1 episode, 2004
- Almost Paradise (2004) TV episode .... Donnie Fuller
- Brotherhood (2006), as Carl Hobbs