|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 15th district
January 1, 2013 – November 30, 2016
|Preceded by||Jeffrey Piccola|
|Succeeded by||John DiSanto|
December 20, 1970 |
|Residence||Susquehanna Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Franklin & Marshall College (B.A.)
Cornell Law School (J.D.)
Robert F. "Rob" Teplitz (born December 20, 1970) is a Pennsylvania lawyer and politician. A Democrat, he served as the Pennsylvania State Senator for the 15th district from 2013 to 2016. Prior to being elected to the State Senate in 2012, Teplitz served as an adviser to Pennsylvania Auditor General Jack Wagner. He was defeated by John DiSanto in the 2016 election. After his term expired, he accepted a job as a policy adviser to the Pennsylvania Senate Democratic Caucus.
- Wenner, David (6 November 2012). "Election results: Democrat Rob Teplitz defeats John McNally III in 15th District state Senate race". The Patriot-News. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- Field, Nick (8 December 2016). "SD-15: Teplitz Secures Job After Defeat". PoliticsPA. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
- State Senator Rob Teplitz official caucus website
- Pennsylvania Senate: Rob Teplitz (D) official PA Senate website
- Rob Teplitz for State Senate campaign website
|This article about a Pennsylvania politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|