|Full name||Robert Staunton Naish|
|Born||April 23, 1963|
La Jolla, California
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Bitsy Kelley (m. 1981, div. 1987), Kathryn Lipp (m. 1991; div. 2019)|
|Sport||Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Stand-up Paddling, Foiling, Wing-Surfing|
Robert Staunton Naish (born April 23, 1963 in La Jolla, San Diego, California) is an American athlete and entrepreneur who has won 24 World Championship Windsurfing titles. He is also considered a pioneer of kiteboarding and stand-up paddleboarding (SUP).
In 1976, Naish won his first world championship in windsurfing at age 13 in the Bahamas. Since then, he has been featured in films, videos, news reports, and articles. In 1996, Naish founded Naish Sails Hawaii, which manufactures and sells sailboards, sails, kitesurfing equipment, stand up paddle boards and paddles, hydrofoils, foilboards, and wing-surfers.
- 1976 Windsurf World Champion
- 24-times Windsurfing World Champion
- 1998 Kiteboarding Slalom World Champion
- 1999 Kiteboarding Slalom and Jumping World Champion
- 2000 “Lifetime Achievement Award” and “Kiteboarder of the Year” at NEA International Sports Awards Munich, Germany
- 2000 “Boarder of the Millennium” at the French Boarder Awards
- 2002 PWA Hall of Fame Induction
- 2012 “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the Nuit de la Glisse
- 2017 National Sailing Hall of Fame 
- 2019 Hawaii Waterman Hall of Fame Induction
- Founding Member of the Laureus World Sports Academy
- 6-time Surfer of the Year (German SURF Magazine)
- ^ Museler, Chris (September 8, 2020). "The Rise of Wing Sailing". Sailing World.
- ^ Clothier, Chris (June 18, 2021). "The only way is up: the irresistible rise of wing foiling". Financial Times.
- ^ "Robby Naish - The Longest Wave". Sail World. August 6, 2021.
- ^ "Robby Naish: the ultimate windsurfer and water sports icon". Surfertoday. September 13, 2021.
- ^ "A short history of the PWA World Tour". Surfertoday.
- ^ Rossingh, Danielle; Robertson, Shirley (April 23, 2018). "How Robby Naish conquered the waves and became an icon". CNN.
- ^ "PWA Announces Windsurfing Hall of Fame Top Seven". PWA. May 31, 2002.
- ^ "Robby Naish 2017 Inductee". Nshof.org. Retrieved April 12, 2020.
- Naish Naish kites, windsurf and surfboard site
- Robby Naish – The Windsurfing Podcast, windsurfing.tv, 16. September 2020
- International Windsurfing Association biography
- Robby Naish Red Bull