From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Thom may refer to:
- Robert Thom (engineer) (1774–1847), Scottish civil engineer
- Robert Thom (priest), Scottish clergyman, Dean of Brechin
- Robert Thom (illustrator) (1915–1979), an American illustrator known for his portrayal of historical scenes.
- Robert Thom (translator) (1807–1846), an English–Chinese translator based in Canton, China.
- Robert Absalom Thom (1873–1955), a Scottish Engineer.
- Robert Thom (writer) (1929–1979), an American author
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|