From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Roch was a Christian saint who lived c.1295–1327.
Roch or St. Roch may also refer to:
- St. Roch (ship), Royal Canadian Mounted Police schooner, the first ship to completely circumnavigate North America
- St. Roch, New Orleans, neighborhood
- River Roch, Greater Manchester, England
- Roch Castle, near Haverfordwest, Wales
- Nolton and Roch, a community in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Roch III coat of arms, in Polish heraldry
- St Roch's F.C., a football club in Glasgow, Scotland
- Roch, Iran, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
People with the surname
- Gilles Roch (born 1952), Canadian politician
- Gustav Roch (1839-1866), German mathematician
- Philippe Roch (born 1949), Swiss civil servant
- Walter Roch (1880–1965), Welsh politician
People with the given name
- Roch Carrier (born 1937), Canadian author
- Roch Cholette (born 1963), is an accountant and a former municipal and provincial politician in Quebec, Canada
- Roch Marc Christian Kaboré (born 1957), President of the National Assembly of Burkina Faso and the President of the Congress for Democracy and Progress (CDP).
- Roch La Salle (1929–2007), Canadian politician in Quebec
- Roch Pinard (1910–1974), Canadian politician
- Roch Thériault (born 1947), former leader of a small religious group and convicted murderer
- Roch Voisine (born 1963), Canadian Acadian singer-songwriter, actor, and radio and television host
- Roche (disambiguation)
- Saint-Roch (disambiguation)
- Church of Saint Roch (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Roch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.