From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rochelle may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Rochelle, Florida
- Rochelle, Georgia
- Rochelle, Illinois
- Rochelle, Texas
- Rochelle, Virginia
- Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- John of la Rochelle (died 1245), French Franciscan theologian
- June Rochelle, American soul singer
- Karyn Rochelle, American country music songwriter
- Rochelle (given name), including a list of people with this name
- Rochelle (Everybody Hates Chris), a character from the television series, Everybody Hates Chris
- Rochelle, a playable character in Left 4 Dead 2
- La Rochelle (disambiguation)
- New Rochelle, New York
- Rochelle salt, another name for potassium sodium tartrate
- Rochelle School, a historic site in Rochelle, Florida
- Rochelle School of the Arts, in Lakeland, Florida
- All pages with titles containing "Rochelle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rochelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.