From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rockaway may refer to:
- Rockaway, New Jersey, a borough in Morris County
- Rockaway Township, New Jersey, a township in Morris County
- Rockaway Creek (New Jersey), a tributary of the Lamington River in Hunterdon County
- Rockaway River, a tributary of the Passaic River
- Rockaway, Queens, a peninsula of Long Island
- Far Rockaway, Queens, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens
- Rockaway Boulevard
- Rockaway Beach, Queens, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens
- East Rockaway, New York, a village in Nassau County on Long Island
- Rockaway Inlet, a strait off Long Island, New York, connecting Jamaica Bay with the Atlantic Ocean
- USS Rockaway (AVP-29), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1943 to 1946
- USCGC Rockaway (WAVP-377), later WAGO-377, WHEC-377, and WELO-377, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1949 to 1972
- Rockaway (carriage), two types of carriage
- Rockaway Indians
- The dance referred to in the Fat Joe song Lean Back
- "Rockaway" (Beres Hammond song), a 2003 single from the album Can't Stop A Man
- All pages beginning with "Rockaway"
- Rockaway Beach (disambiguation)
- Rockaway Avenue (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockaway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.