From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roemer)
|Look up romer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A romer is a cartographic measuring tool.
Romer, Römer, Roemer, or similar may also refer to:
- Römer, a medieval building in Frankfurt am Main
- Römer (crater), a lunar crater
- Romer arm, an industrial measuring device
- Romer v. Evans, a United States Supreme Court case dealing with civil rights and state laws
- Rømer scale, a disused temperature scale
- Romer's gap in the record of vertebrate fossils c. 360–340 million years ago
- rummers, drinking glasses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.