Jacobuskerk in 2009
|Municipality||Aa en Hunze|
|Population (1 January 2008)||3,955|
Rolde was a separate municipality until 1998, when it became a part of Aa en Hunze.
In 2001, the town of Rolde had 3558 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 1.4 km², and contained 1585 residences. The statistical area "Rolde", which can also include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 4160.
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, "Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten", KNAW, 2006. 
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001. (Statistics are for the continuous built-up area).
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Statline: Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003-2005. As of 1 January 2005.
- Media related to Rolde at Wikimedia Commons
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Rolde". Map of the former municipality in 1868.
|This Drenthe location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|