Romanian Academic Society
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
SAR seeks to
• contribute to good governance and development through policy research
• contribute to the European integration of Romania, Western Balkan countries and Moldova through transfer of best practices and advocacy
• enhance the contribution of independent policy institutes to the process of policy formulation through advocacy and public debate
• contribute to the (re)building of the fields of applied social sciences and public policy in Romania and South-Eastern Europe after fifty years of communism.
The Romanian Academic Society should not be confused with the Romanian Academy, a government-funded body that regulates the Romanian language and promotes Romanian culture and literature. The usage of the words "Academic" and "Romanian" is restricted by Romanian law.
- (in Romanian) Societatea Academica Romana at infopolitic.ro
- (in English) Official site