Jump to navigation Jump to search
Romany relates or may refer to:
- The Romani people or Romany people, also known as Gypsies
- Romani language or Romany language, the language of the Romani people
- "Romany", the pseudonym of a broadcaster and writer of Romani descent, George Bramwell Evens
- Romany (album), an album by The Hollies, released in 1972
- Romany Wisdom, comic book character and sister to X-Men ally Pete Wisdom
- Romany Malco, an American actor
- Romany, the Diva of Magic, professional magicienne
- Romany, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
- Romany, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Ramana, Azerbaijan, near Baku
- Romany is a female given name. It is the feminine form of Romanus, which means "a citizen of Rome".
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.