Ronnie Larsen is a playwright and film director specializing in writing plays about sex.
In 1997 Larsen made a documentary about the gay porn industry entitled Shooting Porn. It is not a filmed version of the play Making Porn. The film featured figures from the gay pornography industry including Gino Colbert, Chi Chi LaRue, Blue Blake, Adam Rom, Rip Stone and Adam Wilde.
- "Mickey's Quickies; Ringing in a Gay Porn 2010". AVN. 30 December 2009. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
- "Shooting Porn". AVN. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
- Shooting Porn 1997 on IMDb
- Holden, Stephen (July 11, 1997). "Revealing All and That's All". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
- JC Adams (4 February 2010). "'Making Porn' Back on Boards in Florida". Gay Porn Times. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
- Van Gelder, Lawrence (April 14, 1998). "Theater Review; So What's A Nice Guy Like You..." The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
...Ronnie Larsen's Peep Show mingles raunch and research. And thanks to its flawless cast and the smooth direction of Mr. Larsen, his 90-minute intermissionless excursion behind the scenes of peep parlors that beckon in places like midtown Manhattan adds up to a good time.
- Sister Dana Van Iquity (25 August 2005). "10 Naked Men Expose H-wood And Hustling". San Francisco Bay Times. Retrieved 2010-03-13.