Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rootes may refer to:
- Baron Rootes, a peerage in the United Kingdom
- Maurice Rootes (1917–1997), British film editor
- William Rootes, 1st Baron Rootes (1894–1964), founder of the Rootes Group
- William Geoffrey Rootes (1917–1992), 2nd Baron Rootes
- Rootes Group, British car and commercial vehicle manufacturer founded by William Edward Rootes
- Rootes residences, the first halls of residence to be built at the University of Warwick, named after Lord Rootes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rootes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.