From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rosé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosé may refer to:
- Rosé, a style of wine
- Rosé (album), an album by Bran Van 3000
- Rosé (song), a song by The Feeling
- Rosé Quartet, a string quartet formed by Arnold Rosé in 1882
- Rosé Thomas, a character of Fullmetal Alchemist
- Alfred Rosé (1902-1975), an Austrian composer and conductor
- Alma Rosé (1906-1944), an Austria n violin ist of Jewish descent
- Arnold Rosé (1863-1946), a Romanian-born Austrian Jewish violinist
- Roseanne Park, known as Rosé, a member of the South Korean girl group BLACKPINK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.