Rose Bay ferry wharf
Rose Bay ferry wharf in April 2017
|Location||New South Head Road, Rose Bay|
|Owned by||Roads & Maritime Services|
|Operated by||Harbour City Ferries|
|Rebuilt||26 September 2012|
On 23 March 1970, Stannard Brothers commenced operating a service to Circular Quay. On the same date its Mosman to Double Bay service was rerouted to Rose Bay. The former is now operated by Sydney Ferries, while the latter which primarily operated to service private schools in the area and was being operated by Rosman Ferries ceased in December 2003 after the State Government withdrew funding.
- 323: Circular Quay to Dover Heights
- 324: Circular Quay to Watsons Bay via Vaucluse
- 325: Circular Quay to Watsons Bay via Nielsen Park
- Andrews, Graeme (1975). The Ferries of Sydney. Terry Hills: AH & AW Reed. pp. 68, 69. ISBN 0 589 07172 6.
- Rose Bay ferry service Sydney Morning Herald 26 January 1977
- School ferry dumped due to cost Sydney Morning Herald 12 January 2004
- Rose Bay Wharf upgrade Transport for NSW March 2012
- Rose Bay Ferry Wharf Heritage Assessment Peter Freeman Conservation Architects & Planners February 2012
- Wharf Upgrade Program Roads & Maritime services
- New Rose Bay Opens on Wednesday 26 September Transport Info 26 September 2012
- "F7: Eastern Suburbs timetable" (PDF). Sydney Ferries. 20 October 2013.
- "Routes 323, 324, L24, 325, 326 and 327 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 27 April 2014.