The Rose Ensemble, based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a musical group that was founded by Jordan Sramek in 1996.  The group, which is primarily vocal, specializes in medieval to modern music from around the world, occasionally commissioning new pieces following the older styles. Their music spans 1,000 years and 25 languages. The history of their music is carefully researched, with each CD containing an overview of where the music came from and when it was first performed. Each member has been celebrated for their ability to sing as soloists as well as in a group, and Sramek has been lauded for his groundbreaking research. 
The Rose Ensemble can be heard regularly on American Public Media and the European Broadcasting Union (most notably with annual Christmas broadcasts) and has recently featured in special live broadcasts on Iowa Public and Vermont Public Radio.
- A Tudor Christmas: Reverence and Revelry at the English and Scottish Renaissance Courts
- American Roots: Harmonies that Shaped a Nation
- Highlight video of this concert program on YouTube
- Il Poverello: The Life and Legacy of St. Francis of Assisi
- Land of Three Faiths: Voices of Ancient Mediterranean Jews, Christians, and Muslims
- Highlight video of this concert program on YouTube
- Lent in Baroque Paris: Depth and Drama in the Realm of the Sun King
- Christmas in Baroque Malta: Italian Majesty at Mdina Cathedral
- A Renaissance Requiem: Tomas-Luis de Victoria's Mass for the Departed
The Rose Ensemble has tailored educational programs for elementary, middle school, high school, and college students, as well as public libraries and other community organizations.
The Rose Ensemble offers presentations and residencies that bring music to life through songs, instruments, and storytelling for grades K-12. Each program provides a window into distant times and places, tapping into themes directly relevant to the social and cultural issues of today’s world. With extensive research and culturally diverse content, Rose Ensemble educational programs have been presented to thousands of young people across the country. Current K-12 programs include lessons based the Land of Three Faiths and American Roots programs.
For high school and college choirs, Artistic Director Jordan Sramek and members of the ensemble provide musical and ensemble coaching and masterclasses, as well as opportunities for integrated rehearsals and performances with the singers of The Rose Ensemble.
Public library programs include insight into the history and research of the music of The Rose Ensemble's current concert programs, demonstrations of historic and unusual instruments, and cultural context for musical traditions.
The Rose Ensemble has a popular and successful Senior Community Outreach program (informational video on YouTube) using music from the American Roots program. After intensive training for the ensemble with ArtSage, this program was designed to maximize comfort of and participation by seniors of all abilities.
- Recipient of a Rockefeller "Arts & Religion in the Twin Cities" Award
- 2005 Chorus America Margaret Hillis Award for Choral Excellence 
- First-place winner in the sacred music category at the 2007 Tolosa International Choral Competition (Spain)
- First-place winner in BOTH the sacred and secular music categories at the 2012 Tolosa International Choral Competition 
- Jordan Sramek - Founder/Artistic Director/Tenor
- Chelsie Propst - Soprano
- Katie Boardman - Soprano
- Phoebe Jevtovic Rosquist - Soprano
- Amanda Jane Kelley - Soprano
- Kathy Lee - Soprano
- Nell Snaidas - Soprano
- Jenny M. Ubl - Soprano
- Dr. Alyssa Anderson - Mezzo-Soprano
- Dr. Justin Montigne - Countertenor
- Calland Metts - Tenor
- Garrett Eucker - Tenor
- Bradley King - Tenor
- Daniel Mahraun - Baritone
- Peter Tuff - Baritone
- Eric Bartlett - Baritone
- David Burk - 'ud, guitar, other stringed instruments
- Dan Chouinard - accordion
- Bruce Jacobs - organ
- Tim O'Keefe - percussion
- Joshua Schwalbach - string bass
- Ginna Watson - vielle, rebec, harp, violin, baroque violin
- Zafer Tawil - multi-instrumentalist
- Seasons of Angels: Harmony of the Spheres
- Slavic Holiday: Legends from Ancient Czechoslovakia and Poland
- The Road to Compostela
- Fire of the Soul: Choral Virtuosity in 17th-Century Russia and Poland
- Celebremos El Nino: Christmas Delights from the Mexican Baroque
- Rosa Das Rosas: Cantigas de Santa Maria & Other Spiritual Songs for the Virgin
- Na Mele Hawai'i: A Rediscovery of Hawaiian Vocal Music
- Track 13 "`Ula nōweo" featured on episode 157 ("Ka laina ma ke one" / "Line in the Sand") of Hawaii Five-O
- And Glory Shown Around: Early American Carols, Country Dances, Southern Harmony Hymns, and Shaker Spiritual Songs
- Il Poverello: Medieval & Renaissance Music for Saint Francis of Assisi
- A Toast to Prohibition: All-American Songs of Temperance and Temptation
- Treasures from Baroque Malta
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-12-22. Retrieved 2008-11-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://ten7.com/, Ten 7 Interactive, LLC --. "Educational Outreach Overview | The Rose Ensemble". www.roseensemble.org. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-01. Retrieved 2011-03-30.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://ten7.com/, Ten 7 Interactive, LLC --. "The Rose Ensemble". www.roseensemble.org. Retrieved 2017-02-21.