From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosemary is a culinary herb
Rosemary may also refer to:
- "Rosemary", a song by Gomez from their 2000 compilation album Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline
- "Rosemary", a 1961 song composed by Frank Loesser
- "Rosemary", a song from the 1969 Grateful Dead album Aoxomoxoa
- "Rosemary", a brief romantic piano work by Frank Bridge
- "Rosemary", a song from Katy Rose's 2007 album Candy Eyed
- "Rosemary", a song from Lenny Kravitz's 1989 album Let Love Rule
- "Why Didn't Rosemary?", a song by Deep Purple from the album Deep Purple
- "Dear Rosemary", a song from Foo Fighters' 2011 album Wasting Light
- "Rosemary", a song from Deftones' 2012 album Koi No Yokan
- "Rose Marie", Slim Whitman's song
- Rosemary (given name), the given name
- Rosemary (Metal Gear), a video game character from the Metal Gear Solid series
- "Rosemary," stage name of Hong Kong-French singer Rosemary Vandenbroucke
- Rose Marie, an actress who portrayed Sally Rogers on The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Rosemary, professional wrestler
- Rosemary (radio), a radio daytime soap opera broadcast on NBC from 1944 to 1945 and on CBS from 1945 to 1955
- Rosemary & Thyme, a British television series that starred Felicity Kendal and Pam Ferris as gardening detectives Rosemary Boxer and Laura Thyme.
- Rosemary (1958 film), 1958 German film about Rosemarie Nitribitt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosemary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.