Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rosemary is a herb.
Rosemary may also refer to:
- "Rosemary", a song by Gomez from their 2000 compilation album Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline
- "Rosemary", a 1961 song composed by Frank Loesser
- "Rosemary", a song from the 1969 Grateful Dead album Aoxomoxoa
- "Rosemary", a brief romantic piano work by Frank Bridge
- "Rosemary", a song from Katy Rose's 2007 album Candy Eyed
- "Rosemary", a song from Lenny Kravitz's 1989 album Let Love Rule
- "Why Didn't Rosemary?", a song by Deep Purple from the album Deep Purple
- "Dear Rosemary", a song from Foo Fighters' 2011 album Wasting Light
- "Rosemary", a song from Deftones' 2012 album Koi No Yokan
- "Rose Marie", Slim Whitman's song
- Rosemary (given name), the given name
- Rosemary (Metal Gear), a video game character from the Metal Gear Solid series
- "Rosemary," stage name of Hong Kong-French singer Rosemary Vandenbroucke
- Rose Marie, an actress who portrayed Sally Rogers on The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Rosemary, professional wrestler
- Rosemary (radio), a radio daytime soap opera broadcast on NBC from 1944 to 1945 and on CBS from 1945 to 1955
- Rosemary & Thyme, a British television series that starred Felicity Kendal and Pam Ferris as gardening detectives Rosemary Boxer and Laura Thyme.
- Rosemary (1958 film), 1958 German film about Rosemarie Nitribitt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosemary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.